Optimism or head-in-sand?
The 2016 Bahrain Formula 1 Grand Prix did a good job of showing us the worst of F1 - the inability to make the best decisions for the sport, the best of F1 - midfield teams fighting the whole race with lots of passing and good tidings for the future, and the same old F1 - silver cars at the front of the field.
- Spy shots automakers don't want you to see
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Bargain-priced performance hatchbacks
- Why trucks matter so much in Texas
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!