Finland's capital has an ambitious plan to integrate all forms of shared and public transport systems to eliminate car ownership by 2025.
At Autoblog we obsessively cover the auto industry. And we can see that the next 20 years will be the most transformational, exciting time in the history of transportation. That's why we're putting on Autoblog Upshift, a conference that will explore all aspects of the future of mobility.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX