The 3008 DKR will write the next chapter in Peugeot's prestigious off-road racing history, and it'll do so with an all-star lineup including drivers Carlos Sainz and Sebastien Loeb.
RM Sotheby's listed this 2008 Peugeot 908 HDi FAP Le Mans prototype for auction in Monaco next month, where it's expected to sell for about $1.6 million. That's a lot of money, but it's still a lot less than you'd spend on an Aston Martin Vulcan, McLaren P1 GTR, Ferrari FXX K.
- Spy shots automakers don't want you to see
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Bargain-priced performance hatchbacks
- Why trucks matter so much in Texas
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!