Simca and Panhard are gone, but the Renault, Peugeot, and Citroën marques still exist. Could (or should) they be brought back to the United States?
RM Sotheby's listed this 2008 Peugeot 908 HDi FAP Le Mans prototype for auction in Monaco next month, where it's expected to sell for about $1.6 million. That's a lot of money, but it's still a lot less than you'd spend on an Aston Martin Vulcan, McLaren P1 GTR, Ferrari FXX K.
- Acura scores lowest in customer satisfaction
- The BMW M4 is spied with a massive wing
- Find the right minivan with our Car Finder tool
- Hybrids make poor financial sense for buyers
- The Grand Tour's legal fracas with Top Gear
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!