I've heard that if i replace my lift gate module that i will have to have it programmed ,does anyone have any information on this ?
Cadillac SRX - Lift gate module
- You will see these arrows in every question page. They allow you to upvote/downvote according to the relevancy of the question/answer.
- Edit your question/answer if you wish to change it or update it.
- If you dont understand something about the question, leave a comment asking. The answer field should be only used for answers.
- If the author of a question marks an answer as the solution, this mark will be visible.
- Click here to see more details about the operation of the system!
You are correct. The easiest way would be to take it to the dealership, after you replace the module, to have it programmed. This is via specialty tools that not many other folks would have.