The other day I was doing a tight U turn and the car stalled out in me. Hasn't happened since, but also I haven't done that maneuver. Any possible explanations would be appreciated
Jeep Grand Cherokee - Quest about a stall out
- You will see these arrows in every question page. They allow you to upvote/downvote according to the relevancy of the question/answer.
- Edit your question/answer if you wish to change it or update it.
- If you dont understand something about the question, leave a comment asking. The answer field should be only used for answers.
- If the author of a question marks an answer as the solution, this mark will be visible.
- Click here to see more details about the operation of the system!
Sounds like your gas tank may have been very low. If so, you may have sucked in some air in the fuel line that would cause a stall. If not low, then it's a mystery to me.