So all of the first drive write ups I have seen to date for the 2017 CX5 talk about the nice linear steering and spot on throttle response What I haven t seen mention of is the braking One of the things I really admire about my 6 year old Audi Q5 is how easy it is to modulate braking I also have a Miata but that is a completely different beast so I am not able to use that as a comparison point If I think about all the Hondas and Toyotas I have driven they have perfectly adequate brakes but are just soft and non linear in comparison to the Audi I hope some of these reviews can append something about the braking of the new CX5
Mazda CX-5 - What is the braking like on the 2017 CX5
- You will see these arrows in every question page. They allow you to upvote/downvote according to the relevancy of the question/answer.
- Edit your question/answer if you wish to change it or update it.
- If you dont understand something about the question, leave a comment asking. The answer field should be only used for answers.
- If the author of a question marks an answer as the solution, this mark will be visible.
- Click here to see more details about the operation of the system!
As with everything Mazda makes, the 2017 CX5's breaks are responsive and not soft.