The is a shake when I drive, slow down, or idle. There is a knock when I turn, what is it? I believe i need brake rotors, a mechanic said i need tire rods, while the other said there was no "play" in the tire and recommended i get a rotation. It helps temporarily but the shake is still there.
Cadillac - 1992 Cadillac Eldorado Rough Ride
- You will see these arrows in every question page. They allow you to upvote/downvote according to the relevancy of the question/answer.
- Edit your question/answer if you wish to change it or update it.
- If you dont understand something about the question, leave a comment asking. The answer field should be only used for answers.
- If the author of a question marks an answer as the solution, this mark will be visible.
- Click here to see more details about the operation of the system!
The shake when driving and slowing down could be alignment issues or could be issue with the axle.