What is effect of start/stop feature on A/C, and why decision to not have a switch to disable start/stop?
Cadillac XT5 - auto stop/start feature
- You will see these arrows in every question page. They allow you to upvote/downvote according to the relevancy of the question/answer.
- Edit your question/answer if you wish to change it or update it.
- If you dont understand something about the question, leave a comment asking. The answer field should be only used for answers.
- If the author of a question marks an answer as the solution, this mark will be visible.
- Click here to see more details about the operation of the system!
I don't think there is a start/stop feature on the A/C. It's designed to start and stop the engine when sitting still. Of course, when the engine is off, the A/C will shut off. That said, there is a sensor that allows the engine to not stop, if it's hot enough outside. As of now, there is no way to disable this feature.