Electrical components in your vehicle are extra sensitive to aggressive cleaning products and excessive liquid being used, especially on touchscreen displays found on many of today's vehicles. Find out how to clean and maintain those sensitive components on this episode of Autoblog Details.
Car enthusiasts don't buy sports cars to stay in the slow lane. But given that the allure of higher speeds and bolder performance might lead to faster and more aggressive driving, they might think manufacturers have outfitted these cars with stringent safety protections.
At least two prominent billionaires believe the arrival of self-driving cars will eventually spell the end of the auto insurance industry. Speaking on CNBC's "Squawk Box" on Monday morning, Warren Buffett and Bill Gates said they believe autonomous vehicles will upend car insurers.
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!