It seems General Motors can't go more than a few weeks without issuing a major recall. Since the initial ignition lock recall on February 10, over 25 million vehicles have been recalled for defects.
Cadillac ELR Recalls
Cadillac is recalling about 656 2014 ELR models made between September 26, 2013 and February 14, 2014, because of a fault with the electronic stability control system. On cars without adaptive cruise control, it's possible that diagnostics could prevent the system from telling the driver if ESC is on or off.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX
Get recall details from the NHTSA and find out what to do if your car been recalled.