Since Cadillac first unveiled the CTS as a 2003 model, the entry-level Caddy has come a long way. In fact, it is now a world-class luxury sports sedan. We've also been blessed (yes, blessed) by the arrival of the Cadillac CTS Wagon, which is available in both the enjoyable 3.6-liter flavor and the downright orgasmic V-for-Vendetta edition.
Cadillac CTS Sport Wagon News
The rumormill is going full-tilt with word that General Motors is about to get really serious about the "sport" in its Cadillac CTS Sportwagon. Here at Autoblog HQ, we certainly hope it's all true. After all, it's hard not to appreciate the current CTS-V, its mind-blowing supercharged LSA V8, and all the tire-immolating brawn it brings to the party. We also respect the extra dash of utility that comes with a touring or shooting brake body style, as exemplified with the Sportwagon.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX