From the Cadillac booth at the 2016 Detroit Auto Show, Jonathon Buckley interviews Cadillac CMO Uwe Ellinghaus. Topics include Cadillac's future, including its new XT5 and CT6 models.
Cadillac CT6 Videos
The Cadillac CT6 is finally making its official debut at the 2015 New York Auto Show as the flagship model in the luxury brand's lineup. The lightweight, aluminum-intensive sedan offers three engines, rear- or all-wheel drive and a host of opulent equipment inside to lure buyers.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies