To the members of a certain generation, who grew up when all the competent road cars were imported, a pukka sports sedan from Cadillac is just about unthinkable.Well, my brothers and sisters, think harder.If the Berlin Wall can crumble, and the Soviet Union behind it; and if you can hold more…
- Reviewed by Bob PlunkettREAD MORE
- Acura scores lowest in customer satisfaction
- The BMW M4 is spied with a massive wing
- Find the right minivan with our Car Finder tool
- Hybrids make poor financial sense for buyers
- The Grand Tour's legal fracas with Top Gear
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!