To the members of a certain generation, who grew up when all the competent road cars were imported, a pukka sports sedan from Cadillac is just about unthinkable.Well, my brothers and sisters, think harder.If the Berlin Wall can crumble, and the Soviet Union behind it; and if you can hold more…
- Reviewed by Bob PlunkettREAD MORE
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies