Lotus Exige Owner Reviews (1)
It's much faster than the specs quoted on AOL
Fun to drive, handles curves like nothing else.
The only two bad things:
- You will want to spend any spare time you have driving it, therefore you will have no time for anything else...Driving this car is ADDICTIVE!!!
- Doesn't feel like you are going as fast as you are going, so you have to keep an eye on your speed!!!
All in all, great car. Not a car you buy for comfort or long road trips...this car is built for handling and speed...for someone who actually enjoys driving, and doesn't look at a automobile as something that gets you from point A to point B. This is the type of car that you drive if you enjoy the journey in between.
Own or Drive this Vehicle? Write a Review
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models
Research another vehicle
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover