NHTSA CAMPAIGN ID: 13V377000
RECALL DATE: 2013-08-26
Volvo is recalling certain model year 2014 S60, S80, XC60 and XC70 vehicles equipped with keyless ignition. In the affected vehicles, the Central Electronic Module (CEM) will not perform as intended. As a result, the front windshield wipers might run continuously when the ignition is on. Also, the turn signals, high beams, and headlight switch might not work.
Malfunctioning head lamps and/or turn signals increase the risk of a crash.
Volvo will notify owners, and dealers will upgrade the CEM software, free of charge. The recall began on October 3, 2013. Owners may contact Volvo at 1-800-458-1552.
Volvo Car USA LLC
- Spy shots automakers don't want you to see
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Bargain-priced performance hatchbacks
- Why trucks matter so much in Texas
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!
Research another vehicle
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover