NHTSA CAMPAIGN ID: 13V377000
RECALL DATE: 2013-08-26
Volvo is recalling certain model year 2014 S60, S80, XC60 and XC70 vehicles equipped with keyless ignition. In the affected vehicles, the Central Electronic Module (CEM) will not perform as intended. As a result, the front windshield wipers might run continuously when the ignition is on. Also, the turn signals, high beams, and headlight switch might not work.
Malfunctioning head lamps and/or turn signals increase the risk of a crash.
Volvo will notify owners, and dealers will upgrade the CEM software, free of charge. The recall began on October 3, 2013. Owners may contact Volvo at 1-800-458-1552.
Volvo Car USA LLC
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models
Research another vehicle
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover