NHTSA CAMPAIGN ID: 14V418000
RECALL DATE: 2014-07-11
Nissan North America, Inc. (Nissan) is recalling certain model year 2014 Frontier Crew Cab vehicles manufactured June 11, 2014 to June 26, 2014. The affected vehicles were manufactured with an out of specification anchor nut installed on the weld nut plate where the rear seat belt anchor is attached. The seat belt anchor bolt may not be attached as designed.
If the seat belt anchor bolt is not attached as designed, that increases the risk of injury in the event of a vehicle crash.
Nissan will notify owners, and dealers will inspect the seat belt anchor attachment and repair it if necessary, free of charge. The recall began on August 18, 2014. Owners may contact Nissan customer service at 1-800-647-7261.
Nissan North America, Inc.
- Acura scores lowest in customer satisfaction
- The BMW M4 is spied with a massive wing
- Find the right minivan with our Car Finder tool
- Hybrids make poor financial sense for buyers
- The Grand Tour's legal fracas with Top Gear
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!
Research another vehicle
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover