2014 Countryman Owner Reviews (2)
AOL user Jun 12, 2015
Surprisingly roomy, economical car. Fits almost anywhere!
Free squeaks and rattles, NOISY!
AOL user Feb 07, 2014
Build quality is not very good on the Countryman. Rattles, squeaks. Ride is too stiff but much better than the other the smaller Mini. Very loud, road noise & engine noise prominent. The 2014 Kia Soul ! which was about the same price but much better navigational and sound system, better ride, interior quality better & quieter. Both handled about the same.
Own or Drive this Vehicle? Write a Review
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
Research another vehicle
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover