2014 Ford Fiesta Recalls
NHTSA Campaign ID #
Ford Motor Company (Ford) is recalling certain model year 2014 Ford Fiesta vehicles manufactured October 25, 2013, to February 27, 2014. Due to a manufacturing error, the fuel tank may leak.
A fuel leak in the presence of an ignition source increases the risk of a fire.
Ford has notified the affected owners. Dealers will replace the fuel tank, free of charge. The recall began on July 14, 2014. Owners may contact Ford customer service at 1-800-392-3673. Ford's number for this recall is 14S12.
FUEL SYSTEM, GASOLINE:STORAGE
Ford Motor Company
*The data and content on this web site is subject to change without notice. Neither AOL nor any of its data or content providers shall be liable for errors in the content, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon.
- Federal investigators seek clarity on millions of Takata documents
- Takata fined $14,000 a day for failing to cooperate with feds
- New NHTSA boss: More recalls ahead
- Auto industry insider previews tell-all book, What Did Jesus Drive?
- Obama administration eyeing new NHTSA boss after safety lapses
- 1 In 5 Vehicles Has Been Recalled This Year
- Chrysler Recalls Over 566,000 Trucks, SUVs
FIND A GREAT USED CAR
Great Auto Loan Rates
Low Rates on New and Used AutosPowered By Apply In One Easy Step »