2013 Volkswagen Tiguan Recalls
NHTSA Campaign ID #
Volkswagen Group of America, Inc. (Volkswagen) is recalling certain model year 2009-2014 Tiguan vehicles manufactured July 2007 to June 2014. When using winterized fuel, in certain conditions bubbles may form in the fuel system which could result in the vehicle stalling.
A vehicle stall increases the risk of a crash.
Volkswagen will notify owners, and dealers will update the vehicle's software to increase the fuel pump pressure, free of charge. The recall is expected to begin August 19, 2014. Owners may contact Volkswagen customer service at 1-800-822-8987. Volkswagen's number for this recall is 24AV/2W.
FUEL SYSTEM, GASOLINE
Volkswagen Group of America, Inc.
*The data and content on this web site is subject to change without notice. Neither AOL nor any of its data or content providers shall be liable for errors in the content, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon.
- 208k Kia Soul models recalled over broken pedals
- Federal investigators seek clarity on millions of Takata documents
- Takata fined $14,000 a day for failing to cooperate with feds
- New NHTSA boss: More recalls ahead
- Auto industry insider previews tell-all book, What Did Jesus Drive?
- Obama administration eyeing new NHTSA boss after safety lapses
- 1 In 5 Vehicles Has Been Recalled This Year
FIND A GREAT USED CAR
Great Auto Loan Rates
Low Rates on New and Used AutosPowered By Apply In One Easy Step »