2013 Volkswagen Passat Recalls
NHTSA Campaign ID #
Volkswagen Group of America (Volkswagen) is recalling certain model year 2012-2013 Passat vehicles manufactured January 2011 through November 2012. In the affected vehicles, the low beam headlight bulb may become loose and lose electrical contact.
A loss of low beam headlights may reduce the driver's visibility and increase the risk of a crash.
Volkswagen notified owners, and dealers will replace the bulb holder, free of charge. The recall began in May 2014. Owners may contact Volkswagen at 1-800-822-8987. Volkswagens recall number associated with this campaign is 94G8/7V.
Volkswagen Group of America, Inc.
*The data and content on this web site is subject to change without notice. Neither AOL nor any of its data or content providers shall be liable for errors in the content, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon.
- 208k Kia Soul models recalled over broken pedals
- Federal investigators seek clarity on millions of Takata documents
- Takata fined $14,000 a day for failing to cooperate with feds
- New NHTSA boss: More recalls ahead
- Auto industry insider previews tell-all book, What Did Jesus Drive?
- Obama administration eyeing new NHTSA boss after safety lapses
- 1 In 5 Vehicles Has Been Recalled This Year
FIND A GREAT USED CAR
Great Auto Loan Rates
Low Rates on New and Used AutosPowered By Apply In One Easy Step »