2013 Rolls-Royce Phantom Recalls
NHTSA Campaign ID #
Rolls-Royce Motor Cars is recalling certain model year 2013 Phantom vehicles manufactured from November 2, 2012, through January 18, 2013. The fuel filler necks may be missing the anti-misfueling devices. The devices prevent misfueling and discharge static electricity.
Without the anti-misfueling device, there is an increased risk of fire from static electricity.
Rolls-Royce is presently contacting all affected owners. Dealers will inspect the gas tank and replace any affected fuel filler necks, free of charge. The recall began in early February 2013. Owners may contact Rolls-Royce at 1-877-877-3735.
FUEL SYSTEM, GASOLINE:STORAGE:TANK ASSEMBLY:FILLER PIPE AND CAP
Rolls-Royce Motor Cars, Ltd.
*The data and content on this web site is subject to change without notice. Neither AOL nor any of its data or content providers shall be liable for errors in the content, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon.
- Federal investigators seek clarity on millions of Takata documents
- Takata fined $14,000 a day for failing to cooperate with feds
- New NHTSA boss: More recalls ahead
- Auto industry insider previews tell-all book, What Did Jesus Drive?
- Obama administration eyeing new NHTSA boss after safety lapses
- 1 In 5 Vehicles Has Been Recalled This Year
- Chrysler Recalls Over 566,000 Trucks, SUVs
FIND A GREAT USED CAR
Great Auto Loan Rates
Low Rates on New and Used AutosPowered By Apply In One Easy Step »