2013 Porsche 911 Recalls
NHTSA Campaign ID #
Porsche is recalling certain model year 2012-2013 911 Carrera and Carrera 4 vehicles manufactured from March 7, 2012, through November 12, 2012, and equipped with a standard (not sport) exhaust system. The exhaust tail pipe may fracture and separate from the rear muffler.
If the exhaust tail pipe separates from the muffler it may become a hazard for other vehicles on the road, increasing the risk of a crash.
Porsche will notify owners, and dealers will replace the rear mufflers free of charge. An interim notice was mailed to owners on May 9, 2013. The manufacturer has not yet provided a notification schedule. Owners may contact Porsche at 1-800-767-7243.
ENGINE AND ENGINE COOLING:EXHAUST SYSTEM:MANIFOLD/HEADER/MUFFLER/TAIL PIPE
Porsche Cars North America, Inc.
*The data and content on this web site is subject to change without notice. Neither AOL nor any of its data or content providers shall be liable for errors in the content, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon.
- 208k Kia Soul models recalled over broken pedals
- Federal investigators seek clarity on millions of Takata documents
- Takata fined $14,000 a day for failing to cooperate with feds
- New NHTSA boss: More recalls ahead
- Auto industry insider previews tell-all book, What Did Jesus Drive?
- Obama administration eyeing new NHTSA boss after safety lapses
- 1 In 5 Vehicles Has Been Recalled This Year
FIND A GREAT USED CAR
Great Auto Loan Rates
Low Rates on New and Used AutosPowered By Apply In One Easy Step »