2013 Rogue Owner Reviews (2)
2013 Nissan Rogue -Best buy for the price-great satisfaction.
lmvale Dec 22, 2015
Good experience with the CVT, good suspension,better acceleration. I installed to the basic model (cheapest)and uploaded with a Screen DVd system new 3-way speakers and power plant. I am very happy with this car.
Review of 2013 Nissan Rogue
guilou0875 Jul 26, 2013
I hate it! have big buyers remorse, feels too small inside, the GPS is tiny can barley see anything, it's in an odd low place, no voice command, no practical in the inside, the buttons on the wheel, everything feels off.
Own or Drive this Vehicle? Write a Review
- Here are the best-selling vehicles in America
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler: Everything we know
- Trump and Clinton seen in surprising cars
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Tesla just installed Autopilot on all its cars
- How to drive an Acura NSX into a casino
Research another vehicle
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover