NHTSA CAMPAIGN ID: 13V166000
RECALL DATE: 2013-04-30
Mercedes-Benz USA, LLC (Mercedes) is recalling certain model year 2013 GL350 BlueTEC, GL450 4MATIC, GL550 4MATIC, and GL63 AMG vehicles manufactured May 15, 2012 through October 4, 2012. The second row seat belt anchor fitting bolts may not be properly torqued.
If the bolts are not properly torqued, the seat belt anchor bolts may continue to loosen and in the the event of a crash, the belted occupant may not be properly restrained, increasing the risk of injury.
Mercedes-Benz will notify owners and dealers will check, and tighten the bolts of the seat belt anchor fittings, as necessary, free of charge. The recall campaign began on May 24, 2013. Owners may contact Mercedes-Benz at 1-800-367-6372.
Mercedes-Benz USA, LLC.
- Acura scores lowest in customer satisfaction
- Ford GT production extended by two years
- Find the right minivan with our Car Finder tool
- Honda reveals Civic hatch
- Jeremy Clarkson on his way to Game of Thrones
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!
Research another vehicle
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover