NHTSA Campaign ID #
Mercedes-Benz USA, LLC (Mercedes Benz) is recalling certain model year 2013 GLK350 and GLK350 4-Matic vehicles, manufactured from May 31, 2012, through August 2, 2012, for failing to conform to the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) No. 108, "Lamps, Reflective Devices, and Associated Equipment." The affected vehicles have voltage in the parking lamp circuit that exceeds the maximum value listed.
The higher illumination level may cause glare to oncoming vehicles, increasing the risk of a crash.
Mercedes Benz will notify owners, and dealers will update the software calibration number (SCN) of the subject electronic control unit. The recall began in September 2014. Owners may contact Mercedes Benz at 1-800-367-6372.
Mercedes-Benz USA, LLC.
*The data and content on this web site is subject to change without notice. Neither AOL nor any of its data or content providers shall be liable for errors in the content, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon.
- Mini recalls 30K Hardtops to improve side-impact protection
- Deaths? Danger? Consumers still don't care about recalls
- 208k Kia Soul models recalled over broken pedals
- Federal investigators seek clarity on millions of Takata documents
- Takata fined $14,000 a day for failing to cooperate with feds
- New NHTSA boss: More recalls ahead
- Auto industry insider previews tell-all book, What Did Jesus Drive?
FIND A GREAT USED CAR
Great Auto Loan Rates
Low Rates on New and Used AutosPowered By Apply In One Easy Step »