2013 C-Class Owner Reviews (2)
Elegant, yet understated
AOL user Dec 11, 2012
The 2013 MB C300 4Matic, is a be a beautiful car with smooth driving, ample power, and an excellent grip on the road. It's interior is comfortable with intuitive electronics, a superior navigation screen to the 328i in my opinion, and a quieter ride. The car is simply elegant in style and yet modest in size for those who prefer smaller cars, as I do. Each day, I'm learning more about each feature, and it's becoming quite a fun car to drive. I recommend the rear camera, as it provides confidence in backing up in darker areas. The Xenon lights are great, but probably not so much for the person in front of you.
sjg1000 Nov 03, 2012
Definitely a few steps up from my previous car, BMW 328i! The ECO feature is amazing. The comfort and ride are first class!
Own or Drive this Vehicle? Write a Review
- Acura scores lowest in customer satisfaction
- The BMW M4 is spied with a massive wing
- Find the right minivan with our Car Finder tool
- Hybrids make poor financial sense for buyers
- The Grand Tour's legal fracas with Top Gear
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!
Research another vehicle
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover