2013 Lotus Evora Recalls
NHTSA Campaign ID #
Lotus Cars is recalling certain model year 2013 Evora vehicles manufactured September 2012 through November 2012. These vehicles have been granted a temporary exemption from the requirement to conform to the latest passenger side advanced air bag requirements covered by Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard No. 208, "Occupant Crash Protection," but the affected vehicles do not a contain temporary exemption label in accordance with 49 CFR 555.9. Additionally, the affected vehicles have the incorrect date of manufacture on the Federal Certification Label.
An incorrect certification label may prevent the owner from determining recall applicability, potentially increasing the risk of a crash or injury.
Lotus Cars will notify the owners instructing them to take their vehicle to a Lotus dealer. The federal compliance label will be replaced and an exemption label will be applied, free of charge. The recall began on May 28, 2013. Owners may contact Lotus at 1-770-476-6564. Lotus Cars' recall number is 2013/02R.
Lotus Cars Limited
*The data and content on this web site is subject to change without notice. Neither AOL nor any of its data or content providers shall be liable for errors in the content, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon.
- Deaths? Danger? Consumers still don't care about recalls
- 208k Kia Soul models recalled over broken pedals
- Federal investigators seek clarity on millions of Takata documents
- Takata fined $14,000 a day for failing to cooperate with feds
- New NHTSA boss: More recalls ahead
- Auto industry insider previews tell-all book, What Did Jesus Drive?
- Obama administration eyeing new NHTSA boss after safety lapses
FIND A GREAT USED CAR
Great Auto Loan Rates
Low Rates on New and Used AutosPowered By Apply In One Easy Step »