NHTSA CAMPAIGN ID: 15V038000
RECALL DATE: 2015-01-27
Jaguar Land Rover North America, LLC (Jaguar) is recalling certain model year 2012-2015 Jaguar XK vehicles manufactured March 4, 2011, to March 20, 2014. In the affected vehicles, the front side lamps (parking lamps) may turn off after approximately 5 minutes. As such, these vehicles fail to comply with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) No. 108, "Lamps, Reflective Devices, and Associated Equipment."
If the parking lamps turn off, the vehicle will have reduced conspicuity, increasing the risk of a crash.
Jaguar will notify owners, and dealers will update software that controls the front side lamps, free of charge. The recall began March 5, 2015. Owners may contact Jaguar customer service at 1-800-452-4827. Jaguar's number for this recall is J049.
JAGUAR CARS LTD
- Here are the best-selling vehicles in America
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler: Everything we know
- Trump and Clinton seen in surprising cars
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Tesla just installed Autopilot on all its cars
- How to drive an Acura NSX into a casino
Research another vehicle
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover