NHTSA CAMPAIGN ID: 13V297000
RECALL DATE: 2013-07-11
American Honda Motor Co., Inc. (Honda) is recalling certain model year 2013 Accord vehicles that are Low-Emission Vehicle (LEV) II rated that were manufactured January 15, 2013, through April 5, 2013. The fuel tank neck may be out of specification causing the fuel pump to not properly seal to the fuel tank.
An insufficent seal may led to a fuel leak which increases the risk of a fire.
Honda will notify owners, and dealers will replace the fuel tank, nut and O-ring gasket free of charge. The recall began during August 2013. Honda's recall number is JA9. Owners may contact Honda at 1-310-783-2000.
FUEL SYSTEM, GASOLINE
Honda (American Honda Motor Co.)
- Here are the best-selling vehicles in America
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler: Everything we know
- Trump and Clinton seen in surprising cars
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Tesla just installed Autopilot on all its cars
- How to drive an Acura NSX into a casino
Research another vehicle
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover