2013 Mustang Owner Reviews (3)
2013 Premium GT Converrtible
AOL user Jul 28, 2014
Great engine. Body panels have wide gaps so when you wash the car water gets in everywhere, hood, trunk, lights, grill, doors etc. noisy interior. Need built in wind screen.
AOL user May 22, 2013
have wanted a Mustang for years and finally bought a candy red, auto. V- 6 a few months ago. love the looks and performance of this car. ordered almost no options as this car comes with everything needed to make it a great car. couldn't be happier.
AOL user Apr 17, 2013
Loved the Car found it to be amazing with all the saftey and newest updates. Just love the car!
Own or Drive this Vehicle? Write a Review
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!
Research another vehicle
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover