2013 Mustang Owner Reviews (3)
2013 Premium GT Converrtible
AOL user Jul 28, 2014
Great engine. Body panels have wide gaps so when you wash the car water gets in everywhere, hood, trunk, lights, grill, doors etc. noisy interior. Need built in wind screen.
AOL user May 22, 2013
have wanted a Mustang for years and finally bought a candy red, auto. V- 6 a few months ago. love the looks and performance of this car. ordered almost no options as this car comes with everything needed to make it a great car. couldn't be happier.
AOL user Apr 17, 2013
Loved the Car found it to be amazing with all the saftey and newest updates. Just love the car!
Own or Drive this Vehicle? Write a Review
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX
Research another vehicle
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover