2013 Spark Owner Reviews (2)
AOL user Sep 18, 2014
lelaterry Aug 08, 2013
I have owned a Silverado crew cab for 7 years and was ready to get better than 16 MPG. I looked at all brands 13 to be exact in the small car category but ALL were under 60 inches tall except the Spark, I am 6 foot and have a big belly. the only car I could get in without bending and hitting my head was this one. I was worried ********* size , but after my first tank of gas I was used to it. The only complaint it the placement of the drivers arm rest and controls are to low and my leg rests firmly against it is uncomfortable. But my first tank I averaged 40.1 MPG way over what the sticker said. this car is a BLAST to drive, I say don't knock it until you drive one!
Own or Drive this Vehicle? Write a Review
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!
Research another vehicle
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover