2013 Camaro Owner Reviews (3)
2013 Camaro LT1 Convertible
AOL user Sep 18, 2015
Traded in my 2008 Mustang Pony Pkg, paid off with 35,000 miles. Saw one just like mine, White with black top, while sitting in my Mustang. I just had to have it. The V6 in Camaro, beats the pants off my Mustang in get up & go! The build quality is a noticeable step up too.I'm 5' 10" so I fit perfectly.
AOL user Jan 17, 2014
\Terrible. Very blind on looking out the right side of the car. Very very rough riding car. Extremely hard to get out of and into.
2013 Camaro 2 LS
AOL user Aug 28, 2013
Probably Chevy's best kept secret. 2LS is set up for optimum gas miliage, through both aerodynamics and gearing. Rated at 30 MPG highway. With tires at proper inflation , this car gets 34 MPG HWY. With rebates and available offers, the price is brought down to just above $20,000. Happy with all the creature comforts and economy.
Own or Drive this Vehicle? Write a Review
- Here are the best-selling vehicles in America
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler: Everything we know
- Trump and Clinton seen in surprising cars
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Tesla just installed Autopilot on all its cars
- How to drive an Acura NSX into a casino
Research another vehicle
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover