2013 ILX Owner Reviews (3)
AOL user Dec 13, 2012
This car is nice but there is definiely road noise. Why can't they spend a few more dollars and put some good insulation in the car?
drroque Aug 22, 2012
The car drives on a cloud; incredible suspension and noise insulation. Turns on a dime. Great handling and pick-up power with real economy. Unbelievable sound system and technology package (Nav & Hands Free link). Beautifully designed both interior and exterior. This is a car Yoishiro Honda would have been very proud of.
huskerinsc2 Aug 15, 2012
Own or Drive this Vehicle? Write a Review
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX
Research another vehicle
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover