2012 S60 Owner Reviews (3)
Amazing comfort and quality for great price
vladdybear Sep 20, 2011
A really good car at an affordable price. Does everything well.
AOL user May 17, 2011
My 2012 S60 T5 exceeded my expectations. Acceleration from the 5 cylinder engine was better and smoother than expected. Handling, braking, fuel economy and noise level are all above average. Fit and finish both exterior and interior are exceptional. The ride is firm yet comfortable. The rear seating area and the trunk are somewhat limited, but about what one might expect in a mid-size sport sedan. All in all, a terrific car for the money.
This ain't your mother's Volvo!
AOL user Mar 21, 2011
Great styling, very comfortable, nice performance, and Volvo's excellent safety. This is a long way from my mom's "box" of a Volvo. Traded in my S80 for this one hot car - and glad that I did.
Own or Drive this Vehicle? Write a Review
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!
Research another vehicle
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover