NHTSA CAMPAIGN ID: 16V858000
RECALL DATE: 2016-11-29
Toyota Motor Engineering & Manufacturing (Toyota) is recalling certain model year 2011-2016 Toyota Sienna minivans manufactured January 4, 2010, to August 12, 2016. If the power sliding door is unable to be opened when commanded, such as if the door is frozen shut, the door may subsequently open unexpectedly, possibly while the vehicle is moving.
If door opens while the vehicle is moving, there would be an increased risk of injury to the vehicle occupants.
The remedy for this recall is still under development. Interim notices are expected to be mailed to owners by January 21, 2017. Owners may contact Toyota customer service at 1-800-331-4331. Toyota's number for this recall is G04.
Toyota Motor Corporation
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
Research another vehicle
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover