2012 Suzuki SX4 Recalls
NHTSA Campaign ID #
Suzuki Motor of America, Inc. (Suzuki) is recalling certain model year 2010-2013 SX4 vehicles manufactured July 16, 2009, to November 1, 2012, and 2010-2013 Kizashi vehicles manufactured October 13, 2009, to October 31, 2012. The shift selector can be moved out of the "Park" position without depressing the brake pedal.
If the shift selector is moved out of the "Park" position while the brake pedal is not depressed, the vehicle may unexpectedly roll, increasing the risk of a vehicle crash.
Suzuki will notify owners, and dealers will replace the shift selector assembly and inspect, and if necessary, replace the shift knob, free of charge. The recall began January 16, 2015. Owners may contact Suzuki customer service at 1-714-996-7040. Suzuki's number for this recall is VL.
POWER TRAIN:AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION:GEAR POSITION INDICATION (PRNDL)
Suzuki Motor of America, Inc.
*The data and content on this web site is subject to change without notice. Neither AOL nor any of its data or content providers shall be liable for errors in the content, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon.
- 208k Kia Soul models recalled over broken pedals
- Federal investigators seek clarity on millions of Takata documents
- Takata fined $14,000 a day for failing to cooperate with feds
- New NHTSA boss: More recalls ahead
- Auto industry insider previews tell-all book, What Did Jesus Drive?
- Obama administration eyeing new NHTSA boss after safety lapses
- 1 In 5 Vehicles Has Been Recalled This Year
FIND A GREAT USED CAR
Great Auto Loan Rates
Low Rates on New and Used AutosPowered By Apply In One Easy Step »