NHTSA CAMPAIGN ID: 14V811000
RECALL DATE: 2014-12-22
Suzuki Motor of America, Inc. (Suzuki) is recalling certain model year 2010-2013 SX4 vehicles manufactured July 16, 2009, to November 1, 2012, and 2010-2013 Kizashi vehicles manufactured October 13, 2009, to October 31, 2012. The shift selector can be moved out of the "Park" position without depressing the brake pedal.
If the shift selector is moved out of the "Park" position while the brake pedal is not depressed, the vehicle may unexpectedly roll, increasing the risk of a vehicle crash.
Suzuki will notify owners, and dealers will replace the shift selector assembly and inspect, and if necessary, replace the shift knob, free of charge. The recall began January 16, 2015. Owners may contact Suzuki customer service at 1-714-996-7040. Suzuki's number for this recall is VL.
POWER TRAIN:AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION:GEAR POSITION INDICATION (PRNDL)
Suzuki Motor of America, Inc.
- Here are the best-selling vehicles in America
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler: Everything we know
- Trump and Clinton seen in surprising cars
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Tesla just installed Autopilot on all its cars
- How to drive an Acura NSX into a casino
Research another vehicle
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover