NHTSA CAMPAIGN ID: 15V016000
RECALL DATE: 2015-01-20
Porsche Cars North America, Inc. (Porsche) is recalling certain model year 2011-2012 Cayenne S Hybrid, and 2012 Panamera S Hybrid vehicles manufactured April 26, 2011, to August 2, 2012. The fuel injection system may leak.
A fuel leak in the presence of an ignition source increasea the risk of a fire.
Porsche will notify owners, and dealers will replace the fuel rails, free of charge. The recall began on April 17, 2015. Owners may contact Porsche customer service at 1-800-767-7243.
ENGINE AND ENGINE COOLING:ENGINE:GASOLINE
Porsche Cars North America, Inc.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models
Research another vehicle
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover