2012 Maserati GranTurismo Recalls
NHTSA Campaign ID #
Maserati is recalling certain model year 2012 Quattroporte, Granturismo, Granturismo Convertible, and Granturismo MC vehicles. The tire pressure monitoring system (TPMS) may malfunction due to a software error, preventing the driver from being notified of a low tire pressure situation.
If the driver continues to operate the vehicle with a tire that has low air pressure, the tire may fail, increasing the risk of a crash.
Maserati will notify owners, and dealers will replace the TPMS control unit free of charge. The recall began on October 31, 2012. Owners may contact Maserati at 1-201-816-2600.
TIRES:PRESSURE MONITORING AND REGULATING SYSTEMS
Maserati North America, Inc.
*The data and content on this web site is subject to change without notice. Neither AOL nor any of its data or content providers shall be liable for errors in the content, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon.
- Deaths? Danger? Consumers still don't care about recalls
- 208k Kia Soul models recalled over broken pedals
- Federal investigators seek clarity on millions of Takata documents
- Takata fined $14,000 a day for failing to cooperate with feds
- New NHTSA boss: More recalls ahead
- Auto industry insider previews tell-all book, What Did Jesus Drive?
- Obama administration eyeing new NHTSA boss after safety lapses
FIND A GREAT USED CAR
Great Auto Loan Rates
Low Rates on New and Used AutosPowered By Apply In One Easy Step »