NHTSA CAMPAIGN ID: 14V683000
RECALL DATE: 2014-11-28
Nissan North America, Inc. (Nissan) is recalling certain model year 2012-2014 Nissan Juke, 2012-2013 Infiniti M56, QX56, and 2014-2015 Infiniti Q70 (V8 engine vehicles only), and QX80 vehicles. The fuel pressure sensors may not have been sufficiently tightened during production. As a result, the fuel pressure sensor may loosen with vehicle usage and cause a fuel leak.
A fuel leak in the presence of an ignition source could cause a vehicle fire.
Nissan will notify owners, and dealers will re-torque the fuel pressure sensors free of charge. The recall began on January 25, 2015. Owners may contact Nissan customer service at 1-800-647-7261.
FUEL SYSTEM, GASOLINE
Nissan North America, Inc.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
Research another vehicle
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover