2012 Hyundai Azera Recalls
NHTSA Campaign ID #
Hyundai Motor Company (Hyundai) is recalling certain model year 2012-2013 Azera vehicles manufactured May 22, 2012, through November 23, 2012. The occupant detection system may fail to properly differentiate whether the front passenger seat occupant is an adult, a child or a child restraint seat.
If the occupant is incorrectly classified, in the event of a crash necessitating airbag deployment, the airbag may deploy with greater or lesser force than appropriate, resulting in an increased risk of injury.
Hyundai will notify owners, and dealers will recalibrate the airbag system. The recall beagan on August 13, 2013. Hyundai's recall number is "Campaign 111." Owners may contact Hyundai at 1-800-633-5151.
AIR BAGS:FRONTAL:SENSOR/CONTROL MODULE
Hyundai Motor America
*The data and content on this web site is subject to change without notice. Neither AOL nor any of its data or content providers shall be liable for errors in the content, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon.
- Deaths? Danger? Consumers still don't care about recalls
- 208k Kia Soul models recalled over broken pedals
- Federal investigators seek clarity on millions of Takata documents
- Takata fined $14,000 a day for failing to cooperate with feds
- New NHTSA boss: More recalls ahead
- Auto industry insider previews tell-all book, What Did Jesus Drive?
- Obama administration eyeing new NHTSA boss after safety lapses
FIND A GREAT USED CAR
Great Auto Loan Rates
Low Rates on New and Used AutosPowered By Apply In One Easy Step »