NHTSA CAMPAIGN ID: 12V548000
RECALL DATE: 2012-11-28
Honda is recalling certain model year 2012 Civic passenger vehicles, manufactured from October 26, 2012, through October 30, 2012. These vehicles were assembled with the incorrect steering column assembly.
The steering column may not have proper energy absorbing characteristics, which could increase the risk of injury during a vehicle crash.
Honda will notify owners, and dealers will inspect and replace the steering column, as necessary, free of charge. The safety recall began on December 10, 2012. Owners may contact Honda at 1-800-999-1009.
Honda (American Honda Motor Co.)
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models
Research another vehicle
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover