NHTSA CAMPAIGN ID: 16V517000
RECALL DATE: 2016-07-07
General Motors LLC (GM) is recalling certain model year 2011 Buick Regal vehicles manufactured November 3, 2009, to March 25, 2011, equipped with 8-way power adjustable front seats. The power seat wiring harness may contact the seat frame, causing the wires to chafe.
Chafed harness wires may cause a short circuit, increasing the risk of a fire.
GM will notify owners, and dealers will inspect and secure the wiring harness, and repair any chafed wires as necessary, free of charge. The recall began on March 13, 2017. Owners may contact Buick customer service at 1-800-521-7300. GM's number for this recall is 30710.
General Motors LLC
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models
Research another vehicle
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover