2010 fortwo Owner Reviews (2)
Excellent Car to tow behind motorhome
yrosef3291 Feb 13, 2011
I tow my Smartcar behind my Roadtrek motorhome and it is great. No problems at all. Love to drive it day to day. Highly recommend for RV'ers.
Smart is fun!!!
luraw Jun 07, 2010
I have a Smart Cabriolet fully loaded. It is a blast to drive-automatic, and manual-stick or tabs on the steering wheel. Great gas mileage.
Own or Drive this Vehicle? Write a Review
- Spy shots automakers don't want you to see
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Bargain-priced performance hatchbacks
- Why trucks matter so much in Texas
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!
Research another vehicle
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover