2010 Sienna Owner Reviews (2)
AOL user Jan 21, 2010
Very disappointed in fuel economy!! 17 mpg in town, 19 mpg highway.
2010 Toyota Sienna
carolynndiane Aug 20, 2009
Hi, I feel that I explored all of my options as to what I would purchase for my next vehicle and the 2010 Sienna came out on top. I drove a 2005 Sienna for the past 4 years and had -0- problems with it. Toyota's reputation has been A+ for years and I felt I got the most "bang for my buck" with this purchase although dealership experiences can be intimidating and you are never sure if you are getting your best deal. I highly recommend this vehicle for comfort and safety. It also has one of the most roomy and comfortable 3rd row seats around. I love the dual power side doors, lots of cup holders, and power drivers seat.
Own or Drive this Vehicle? Write a Review
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX
Research another vehicle
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover