2010 G6 Owner Reviews (3)
Love at first drive
AOL user Jan 02, 2012
Yep bought my 2010 G6 about 2 weeks ago I love it my 2.4 ecotec is averaging about 32 mpg. Rides excellent and its really pretty quick for a 4 cylinder couldn't ask for a better car...other then a 2012 Shelby of course haha.
2010 Pontiac G6
mni1500 Jul 14, 2010
July 14, 2010: Just traded my 2005 Malibu in today, and I can already see it is going to be a torrid love affair with this new Pontiac! The ride is quiet and smooth, snazzy sportster look with good fuel economy, lots of extras, and a price I can definately live with. I am delighted.
First new Car
rhayes02895 Jul 02, 2010
I just bought the Pontiac G6 Today and let me tell you it has so many features...it rides very smoothly and very sporty but family vehicle for a newlywed like me and my wife. I give it 5 stars!!!!
Own or Drive this Vehicle? Write a Review
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!
Research another vehicle
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover