2010 Outlander Owner Reviews (2)
I am very pleased with my 2010 Outlander. Also, I am very glad most are not aware of the true reliability of this 2010 Outlander because in my opinion the price would escalate. The Outlander is comfortable, good on gas, far better than indicated. My last SUV was the expense Honda Pilot and it did not ride as well as the Outlander..
Good car overall
graphixvip 2011-07-26 11:42:52
But... The steering wheel is covered with cheap leather and after less than 7,000 miles looks like a 10 years old car. Of course is not covered by the warranty. Buyers be aware.
Own or Drive this Vehicle? Write a Review
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models
Research another vehicle
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover