2010 Outlander Owner Reviews (2)
desheri Oct 06, 2015
I am very pleased with my 2010 Outlander. Also, I am very glad most are not aware of the true reliability of this 2010 Outlander because in my opinion the price would escalate. The Outlander is comfortable, good on gas, far better than indicated. My last SUV was the expense Honda Pilot and it did not ride as well as the Outlander..
Good car overall
graphixvip Jul 26, 2011
But... The steering wheel is covered with cheap leather and after less than 7,000 miles looks like a 10 years old car. Of course is not covered by the warranty. Buyers be aware.
Own or Drive this Vehicle? Write a Review
- Spy shots automakers don't want you to see
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Bargain-priced performance hatchbacks
- Why trucks matter so much in Texas
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!
Research another vehicle
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover