2010 Murcielago Owner Reviews (2)
I was dreaming when I wrote this.
suesbrother Nov 29, 2010
I pulled up beside one of these lambo's in my Toyota Yaris, looked over at him, pointed straight ahead and nodded. Oh yea, it was on. I floored my motor, dumped the clutch and launched. He hung with me till I hit third gear and then it was all over for the lambo. He turned off onto a side street to avoid facing me and what just happened. OK, OK. That really didn't happen but at least I get 40 MPG.
Review of 2010 Lamborghini Murcielago
metscrn23 Jan 29, 2010
Own or Drive this Vehicle? Write a Review
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!
Research another vehicle
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover